In a multi-channel world, it’s quite hard to REALLY know your competitors - there are so much questions to answer:
- How do they generate sales from the search?
- Where are they advertising and what is the effectiveness of those ads?
- What is their presence in social media and how they engage their audience through that channel?
- What’s their offline promotion efforts (events, venues, promo campaigns, dates, budgets...)?
- How do they leverage email marketing? What do they send, how much does it cost and what is the approximate ROI?
- What influencers team up with them? What is the ROI, again?
The list is obviously incomplete and that’s only the acquisition-related questions.
To be competitive on modern markets, every company needs to know the positioning of its competitors:
- What features do they offer that your brand doesn’t?
- What is their “why us” messaging and how does it compare to yours?
To answer all of these questions today, a lot of research time and special tools expertise is needed. We have the experience in this kind of research and we have an impressive toolset to make that research comprehensive, detailed and insightful.